Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The West Coast Is The Best Coast

Give me the traffic! Is that really all people think about when they hear "L.A."?!? They must forget that our freeways run along our beautiful valleys and beaches, thousands of palm trees and are surrounded by our sunny skies!!! We have plenty of stores with TONS of options.... No matter what you're in the market for! All week I keep hearing about how "people" don't have traffic where they are from. Lets not forget everything else that is not available everywhere else. I seriously went to pick up some dry cleaning and there was also a fried chicken place, a gourmet hot dog place, a salad place, a coupler fast food joints, a yoga studio and a dentist all right there in the same complex! I love all the culture that is surrounding me at all times!!!

When I go on vacation I always see traffic and wonder if people just don't realize they're sitting in it because its not wasting their "vacation time". But it's there people.

There is A LOT I wish we had here. But I'm pretty happy with everything just the way it is!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment