Sunday, September 23, 2012

Treats! Treats! They're good for your heart!

I had QUITE A WEEK!

I did makeup for a new product that was shot by a crazy photographer in a super sketchy studio! But luckily, I went with a friend, the production artist was amaaazing, and the model was a sweetheart! It was my first packaging shoot too so I'm really looking forward to the finished product!

Then I made a test batch of some Cake Batter Truffles! They came out pretty adorable. I'm selling them a fashion show in Pasadena on the 30th! I'm very excited! I'll be doing the models' makeup AND was given a vendor opportunity! YAY!!!

Other than my school and work I've been swamped with making the decorations for my booth. I'm going with a peacock color scheme for the decorations. And I'll be selling Cake Batter & Red Velvet Truffles as well as Pumpkin & Oreo Cheesecakes!!! Nomnomnom!!!!

So super busy lately, but can't wait to post pictures of it all!

For now enjoy the picture of my truffles and come get some at The Terrace in Pasadena on the 30th of September!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment